2012-2013 Nelson’s Pediatric Antimicrobial Therapy bestselling and widely used resource on pediatric antimicrobial therapy provides instant access to reliable recommendations for treatment of all infectious diseases in children.For each disease, the authors provide a commentary to help health care providers select the best of all antimicrobial choices. The inquiring physician can immediately link to the evidence for the recommendation in the ebook or mobile version. Drug descriptions cover all antimicrobial agents available today and include complete information about dosing regimens.
2012-2013 Nelson’s Pediatric Antimicrobial Therapy, 19th Edition Free Download Pdf
In response to growing concerns about overuse of antibiotics, the book includes guidelines on when not to prescribe antimicrobials.
Key features in 19th Edition!
– Updated information regarding the strength and the level of evidence for all treatment recommendations
– New chapter on antibiotic therapy for obese children
– New chapter on antimicrobial prophylaxis and prevention of symptomatic infection
– Includes treatment of parasitic infections and tropical medicine.
– Updated anti-infective drug listing, complete with formulations and dosages.
– Balanced information on safety, efficacy and tolerability with data on costs and availability of drugs