Photoshop 3D Animators is not just for photographers anymore. Photoshop 3D for Animators is one of the only titles available that discusses 3D Photoshop techniques specifically for animators. Now with Adobe CS5, 3D Digital artists can integrate 3D models into Photoshop or create 3D models in Photoshop with the high capability to customize, edit and animate.
Photoshop 3D for Animators (Photoshop 3D Animators) Free Download Graphic Design Textbooks Pdf
- With Photoshop 3D Animators, explore the new 3D tools and techniques that will enhance your animation pipeline and workflows with the Adobe Suite softwares, including After Effects and Flash. Explore the ins and outs of Adobe Photoshop and expand your 3D expertise with the comprehensive guide to Adobe 3D toolset for animators. Customize Adobe CS5 tools for your specific, animation workflow and integrate your 3D models with Adobe Flash and the entire Adobe Suite platform with ease. Learn to manipulate 3D images as well as import 3D content from the Adobe creative suite. With in-depth, step-by-step tutorials, explore lighting, digital painting, texturing and rendering for 2D and 3D the power of Adobe Photoshop software. Enhance your digital workflow and expand your expertise with this hands-on guide to Photoshop CS5. Includes a DVD with source files, working samples and models.
TABLE OF CONTENTS Photoshop 3D Animators
- 3D in Photoshop: The Ultimate Guide for Creative Professionals
- Level Up!: The Guide to Great Video Game Design
- The Photoshop CS5 Pocket Guide
- Chance and Luck: The Laws of Luck, Coincidences, Wagers, Lotteries, and the Art Models Complete Collection 1-8
- Maya 8: The Complete Reference (Complete Reference Series)
- The Art of Poser and Photoshop: The Official e-frontier Guide
- How to Use Adobe Photoshop 7
- The Fundamentals of Product Design
- Design from Scandinavia No 22 – Your selective guide to Nordic Design, Inter.
About the Authors
- Rafiq Elmansy (http://www.rafiqelmansy.com) is a book author and adjunct lecturer of design in the American University in Cairo. Also, He Is an Adobe certified instructor, Adobe community professional, user group manager, and friend of Icograda. Her 17 years experience includes working in the fields of creative design, web marketing, and creative management and own my design studio Pixel Consultations. He has many published books such as:
- – Illustrator Foundations (http://bit.ly/AI-CS6), published by FocalPress.
– Teach Yourself Visually SEO (http://bit.ly/tyv_seo), published by Wiley.
– Photoshop 3D for Animators (http://bit.ly/PS-3D), published by FocalPress.
– Photoshop 3D for Animators (Japanese version) by Born Digital (http://www.borndigital.co.jp/book/detail.php?id=221).
– Quick Guide to Flash Catalyst (http://bit.ly/FlashCata), published by O’Reilly Media.
- Many of my tutorials and articles are published in Her own design magazine (http://www.graphicmania.net), Photographytuts (http://www.photographytuts.com), and other sites such as Adobe Inspire magazine, Communitymx.com, Graphicdesign.com, Activetuts, Smashing Magazine and more.
- He is a lecturer and instructor in the field of graphic design, Adobe technologies, photography, and Web technologies. And he proud to be a jury member of number of contests such as the Adobe Design Achievements Award, Poster For Tomorrow, and Annual Design Award.
- I is part of Adobe prerelease program helping developing and testing many of the upcoming Adobe applications such as Photoshop, Flash, Illustrator, After Effects, InDesign, and lately Adobe Creative Cloud.